Area students among those receiving MSU Mankato degrees
Ceremonies scheduled for 9 a.m. and noon Saturday, Dec. 14 in Taylor Center's Bresnan Arena
Mankato - Minnesota State University, Mankato will award 1,709 degrees at the end of the fall semester, with commencement ceremonies scheduled for 9 a.m. and noon Saturday, Dec. 14 in Taylor Center's Bresnan Arena on the Minnesota State Mankato campus.
Graduates of the College of Arts & Humanities, College of Business and College of Science, Engineering and Technology will participate in a 9 a.m. ceremony, and graduates of the College of Allied Health and Nursing, College of Education and College of Social and Behavioral Sciences will participate in a noon ceremony.
Graduates will wear purple caps and gowns for the first time. Purple is one of Minnesota State Mankato's school colors (along with gold). Graduates have worn black caps and gowns in previous commencement ceremonies.
Live-streaming captioning services will be provided for each ceremony.
Candidates for graduate degrees will graduate with the college of their affiliation.
HOMETOWN, NAME, DEGREE, MAJOR (if listed), HONOR (if listed)
- Kristin Blanch, BS, Applied Organizational Studies
- Cody Cox, BS, Special Education: Academic & Behav Srat, Cum Laude
- Miranda Pape, MS, Special Ed Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Mason Wendt, BS, Manufacturing Engineering Tech
- Nicholas Erickson, BSE, Integrated Engineering
- Jade Taylor, BS, Interdisciplinary Studies
- Katie Rubitschung, MS, Biology
- Cody Smieja, MS, Rehabilitation Counseling
- Taylor Lemke, BS, Marketing
- Gretah Kangas, BS, Psychology, Cum Laude
- Sandi Embree, BS, Psychology, Cum Laude
- Rachel Groves, BS, Management
- Julia Brogle, BS, Psychology
- Kaitlyn Motschenbacher, BS, RN Baccalaureate Completion
CORRECTED: Dec. 23, 2019 - This Minnesota State University, Mankato fall grads list supplied to us and published on Dec. 3, 2019, mistakenly included the incorrect student list. This article has been corrected with the appropriate student graduation list.