ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Carbon monoxide sets off alarm at Starbucks

3506425+860834393_182c981204_o.jpg

The Brainerd Fire Department responded to two alarms between Thursday and Friday, Nov. 14-15.

Firefighters were called at 5:26 p.m. Thursday to Starbucks, 15091 Edgewood Drive, Baxter, for a carbon monoxide alarm. Upon investigation, carbon monoxide in the establishment was confirmed and determined to be caused by maintenance work. The building was ventilated.

At 8:17 a.m. Friday, the fire department responded to Four Winds Treatment Center, 11615 State Ave., for a fire alarm. Upon investigation, it was determined to be a false alarm.

Related Topics: FIRES
What To Read Next
Fundraising is underway to move the giant ball of twine from the Highland, Wisconsin, home of creator James Frank Kotera, who died last month at age 75, 44 years after starting the big ball.
Inmates in-custody in the Mille Lacs County jail in Milaca, Minnesota
Inmates in-custody in the Hubbard County jail in Park Rapids, Minnesota
Inmates in-custody in the Todd County jail in Long Prairie, Minnesota