Dislocated worker funds available to those who qualify

For those who have been laid off from a job, are underemployed because of downsizing or have lost a job due to a business closure, funds may be available.

Offered through Rural Minnesota Concentrated Employment Program, dislocated worker funding may be able assist those in need who qualify in the following ways:

  • Obtaining/renewing certifications/licensures,

  • Funding college tuition (grants),

  • On-the-job training,

  • Career planning and assessments, and

  • Creating a quality resume, job searching and interviewing skills.

For more information, call 218-828-2450.
All CareerForce/Rural Minnesota Concentrated Employment Program services are free. The program is at 204 Laurel St., Suite 21, Brainerd.

What To Read Next
Get Local