AMES, IA – A total of 10,066 Iowa State University students have been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by being named to the fall semester 2019 Dean's List. Students named to the Dean's List must have earned a grade point average of at least 3.50 on a 4.00 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours of graded course work.
Hometown, Name, Curriculm
- Riley Jon Fabian, Finance
- Chelsea Kraemer, Veterinary Medicine
- Charles L. Pekar, Meteorology
- Jacklyn Elaine Levey, Genetics (AGLS)
- Charles Scott Monroe, Liberal Arts and Sciences Certificate (Non-Degree)