ON THE COVER: Students in BHS biology classes put together a double helix of molecules creating a model strand of DNA. Photo by Joey Halvorson.
- Harrison Elementary - Teaching and learning in the midst of construction.
- Tools For Schools - Students are introduced to trade careers with hands-on opportunities.
- Into The Woods - Brainerd’s own forest is teaching students in a variety of ways.
- Alumni Spotlight: Jason Jay - Jason Jay, class of 2000 takes his skills from BHS to Colorado and opens a shop.
- Legendary Women - The Legendary Women of Brainerd Public Schools has recently inducted 10 new members.
- Science Matters - The Brainerd Public Schools Founda-tion has raised funds for high quality technology giving students an edge.
- Beyond Desks and Chairs - Alternative seating has become an important classroom tool.
- MLAP Theater Presents - Theater has more meaningful benefits other than creative endeavors.