Fire heavily damages cabin at Grand View
NISSWA — A fire was reported about 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, in a cabin at Grand View Lodge Spa and Golf Resort in Nisswa.
About 18 firefighters from Nisswa and Pequot Lakes fire departments extinguished the fire that heavily damaged the one-story lakeside cabin. The fire appeared to burn through the roof on one side of the cabin, leaving a large hole.
Firefighters worked to get to the fire and were able to force water through a vent in the attic to douse the flames.
North Memorial Ambulance and Nisswa Police Department assisted at the scene. There were no injuries.
No further details about the fire were available Wednesday night.