The Brainerd Fire Department responded to three calls Monday, Nov. 18, beginning at 1:56 p.m. to a residence on the 60th block of Merri Lane for a carbon monoxide alarm.

Upon investigation, it was determined to be unfounded.

Firefighters were called to a report of smoke in the area of the 1400 block of St. Mathias Road and Business Highway 371, to what was determined to be steam. At 11:04 p.m., firefighters were called to a fire alarm at the Parkway Apartments, 1204 Campus Drive W., which was caused by burned food.