12th candidate files for Brainerd School Board
David R. Stimac will run for one of the two-year seats open on the Brainerd School Board. He joins four other candidates in the race for the two seats.
Another candidate is on the ballot for Brainerd School Board, bringing the total up to 12.
David R. Stimac filed Wednesday, Aug. 10, for one of the two two-year seats on the ballot in a special election this year. He joins Anthony Bonsante, Tris Clueber, Mike Stanek and John Ward in the race for the two seats. Seven candidates have already filed for the three four-year Brainerd School Board seats on this fall’s ballot.
Filings on Aug. 10
Brainerd School District No. 181
- Special election for School Board member, two-year term (elect two): David R. Stimac.
Pillager School District No. 116
- School Board member (elect 3): Sarah Smith
- Council member — Faye Baugh.
- Council member (elect two) — Micahel Moroni (incumbent).
- Council member (elect two) — Debra L. Bergsney.
- Township supervisor, seat 2 — Edward Walton (incumbent).
- Township supervisor, seat B — Bob Steele (incumbent).
- Township supervisor, seat C — Jon Auge (incumbent).
- Township treasurer — Mary Zabilla (incumbent).