Brainerd firefighters respond to calls
The Dispatch publishes records as part of its obligation to inform readers about the business of public institutions and to serve as a keeper of the local historical record.
BRAINERD — The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 12:13 p.m. Tuesday, June 21, on the 11000 block of Red Pine Road.
Upon investigation, fire crews ventilated the home. An investigation determined carbon monoxide was caused by an appliance.
Crews were also called:
- At 5:22 a.m.to the 8000 block of Cook Road for a carbon monoxide alarm. Upon investigation, it was determined to be unfounded.
- At 7:29 p.m. to Brainerd High School, 702 S. 5th St., for a fire alarm. Upon investigation, it was determined to be unfounded.
- At 11:39 a.m. to the 20000 block of Carolyn Lane for a carbon monoxide alarm. Upon investigation, it was determined the carbon monoxide level was caused by a generator. Fire crews ventilated the home.