Brainerd School Board special agenda
Area listings of agendas
Brainerd School Board
Meets 11:30 a.m. Thursday, April 28
Washington Educational Services Building
804 Oak St., Brainerd
1. Call the meeting to order and roll call:
2. Pledge of Allegiance:
3. Announcement by Chairperson:
This meeting of the Brainerd School Board is being conducted in accordance with Minnesota
Statutes 13D.02. Persons may monitor this meeting from a remote location by watching on
YouTube live. This meeting is being recorded. Access to the recording will be made available
on the school district’s website as soon as is reasonably possible. Face coverings are strongly
encouraged for all individuals in attendance.
4. Approval of the agenda as presented:
5. Public Input: Due to this being a Special School Board meeting there will be no public input allowed during the meeting.
6. Consent Calendar: Hires are approved pending negotiated contracts/agreements and a district approved /acceptable background check.
7. New Business:
1. Approval of the Brainerd School Resource Officer (SRO) Agreement for SY21-22 and 22-23: Marci Lord
2. Approval of the Early Retirement Memorandum of Understanding (MOU ): Angie Bennett
4. Approval of the MSBA Policies for the three year review as presented: Candace Burckhardt
ii. Letter A
iii. Letter B
iiii. Letter C
6. Approval of the Second and Final Reading of Revised MSBA Policies as presented: Tim Murtha
c. #521F - Form
e. #527F - Form
g. #529F - Form
8. Future Meetings:
April 28, Special School Board Meeting @ 11:30 a.m.
May 3, Nisswa Dedication @ 9:00 a.m.
May 4, BHS Aquatic Center Dedication @ 5:30 p.m.
May 5, Harrison Dedication @ 9:00 a.m.
May 10, Riverside Dedication @ 9:00 a.m.
May 12, Baxter Dedication @ 9:00 a.m.
May 17, Garfield Dedication @ 9:00 a.m.
May 20, WELC Dedication @ 9:00 a.m.
May 30, Memorial Day - No school - District Offices are Closed.
June 3, Graduation & Last Day of School for Students