Tri-County Health Care schedules flu shot clinics
Receiving the flu shot is an important step to safeguarding health during the fall and winter months, hospital officials said.
WADENA — Tri-County Health Care will host several flu shot clinics in September and October. Clinics will be available in Wadena, Bertha, Henning, and Sebeka.
Tri-County Health Care is offering a significant discount for patients paying at the time of the flu shot clinic. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. People are advised to schedule an appointment by calling the clinic where they plan to receive their flu shot. Walk-in appointments are also available.
- The clinic can be reached by calling 218-631-3510.
- 8 a.m.-noon Sept. 10 only for those ages 65 and older.
- 8 a.m.-noon Sept. 17 for all ages.
- 8 a.m.-noon Oct. 8 for all ages.
- The clinic may be reached by calling 218-924-2250.
- 7 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Sept. 28 for all ages.
- The clinic can be reached by calling 218-583-2953.
- 8 a.m.-4:45 p.m. Oct. 5 for all ages.
- 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Oct. 12 for all ages.
- The clinic can be reached by calling 218-837-5333.
- 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Sept. 26 for all ages.
Receiving the flu shot is an important step to safeguarding health during the fall and winter months, hospital officials said in a news release. Visit www.TCHC.org/events for more information on the flu shot clinics.