MnDOT postpones public outreach efforts on Hwy 210/Washington St. in Brainerd study
MnDOT is temporarily postponing their public outreach efforts, due to the guidance from state health officials about protecting the health and well-being of Minnesotans and preventing further spread of COVID-19 virus.
Future improvement project: MnDOT will reconstruct and improve both directions of Hwy 210/Washington St. from Baxter Dr. to the east end of the four-lane in Brainerd, includes pedestrian sidewalks and intersections in 2025 or beyond. This study will help with planning for the future project, which will:
- Reconstruct the road surface
- Reconstruct curbs, gutters, raised medians and storm sewers
- Update signal systems and improve access along the corridor, includes turn-lanes, intersections and road or driveway entrances
- Repair or reconstruct pedestrian sidewalks, multi-use trails and road ramp approaches
- Realign and improve access at the Hwy 210/Hwy 25/Mill Ave. intersection
- Upgrade city utilities
- Improve road ditch drainage
Anyone that uses or is interested in this Hwy 210 corridor study is encouraged to sign up for future email updates, at mndot.gov/d3/projects/brainerd.