ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Nisswa firefighters investigate smoke smell

LAKE SHORE--The Nisswa Fire Department was called about 11:40 p.m. Monday, April 8, for a report of smoke inside a residence on the 1100 block of Miller Lane in Lake Shore.

LAKE SHORE-The Nisswa Fire Department was called about 11:40 p.m. Monday, April 8, for a report of smoke inside a residence on the 1100 block of Miller Lane in Lake Shore.

Firefighters investigated and learned the smoke detector had failed and there was no smoke or fire.

What To Read Next
Fundraising is underway to move the giant ball of twine from the Highland, Wisconsin, home of creator James Frank Kotera, who died last month at age 75, 44 years after starting the big ball.
Inmates in-custody in the Mille Lacs County jail in Milaca, Minnesota
Inmates in-custody in the Hubbard County jail in Park Rapids, Minnesota
Inmates in-custody in the Todd County jail in Long Prairie, Minnesota