Seasonal crack sealing continues this week
Crow Wing County contracted Kamco Inc. and Astech to seal cracks on the following roads starting Monday, May 21: o County Highway 11, between County Highway 3 and County Highway 4--Monday-Thursday, o County Highway 20, between County Highway 49 a...
Crow Wing County contracted Kamco Inc. and Astech to seal cracks on the following roads starting Monday, May 21:
• County Highway 11, between County Highway 3 and County Highway 4-Monday-Thursday,
• County Highway 20, between County Highway 49 and Highway 210-Monday,
• County Highway 5, between County Highway 49 and County Highway 20-Monday,
• County Road 117, between Highway 371 and Highway 25-Monday and Tuesday,
• County Road 131, between Highway 371 and County Highway 45-Tuesday and Wednesday,
• First Assessment District roads-Wednesday and Thursday,
County maintenance crews will continue crack sealing the following roads this week:
• County Road 127, between County Road 115 and County Highway 3-Monday and Tuesday,
• County Road 137, between County Road 127 and County Highway 13-Monday and Tuesday,
• County Road 144, between Highway 18 and Highway 25-Wednesday and Thursday.
Crews will work on one travel lane and shoulder simultaneously, creating the need to close one lane of traffic. Signing, flaggers or portable traffic lights will control the traffic flow through these work areas.
Crews will patch potholes on various county roads Wednesday and Thursday. They will pull over and stop frequently on the shoulders of roads to perform the patching work. Loose patching material debris may be present.
Gravel hauling and smoothing will continue Monday and will continue throughout the week on County Road 139 from County Highway 23 to County Road 113. DLL Excavating will be performing the work.
To report a roadway issue, call the county highway department at 218-824-1110.