FEATURED IN THIS ISSUE:
• DRAWING COUPLES TO THE LAKES AREA - The Brainerd lakes area continues to grow in popularity as the premier locale for weddings. Find out how simple planning a wedding over 250 miles away can actually be.
• NOSTALGIC MINNESOTA WEDDING - Alison and Jared Pokrzwinski knew they needed a midpoint to accommodate family attending from different directions. What they didn’t know was how perfect the lakes area would be. The couple quickly fell in love with the up north nostalgic feeling of the Brainerd lakes area.
• MARRIED FOR OVER 30 YEARS - Jon and Cylinda Ring answer questions about what it takes to make their marriage work.
• REAL COUPLES: Destination Photo Spreads - Meierding | Miles
• REAL COUPLES: Style Dream Boards - Get inspired by real couples who featured some up north flare to their weddings - LaDouceur | Slovick | Driscoll | Kreuger | Halverson | LeFevre | Maule
ON THE COVER: Beth and Andrew Dealy at Pine Peaks Retreat and Event Center. By Forever Yours Wedding Photography
MARRIAGE TIPS - We asked readers to send us their marriage tips. See what they had to say!
BUDGET CHECKLIST - Stay on track with a budget checklist. Tear out the page and keep it as you visit vendors.
2018 VENUE GUIDE - A graph to help you find the venue you’re looking for. Capacity, amenities and more.