Viewpoint 181: A time for celebration
The public is invited to attend the Brainerd Public Schools’ elementary early childhood building dedications and ribbon cutting ceremonies.
After more than six years of preparation, 300+ information-gathering sessions, a generous vote of support from our awesome community, and thousands of planning hours, seven beautiful Blueprint181 elementary and early childhood school buildings and the Brainerd High School Aquatic Center are complete!
On behalf of the ISD 181 Board of Education, we are ready to celebrate this monumental time in our school district’s history by dedicating these facilities with you!
You are invited to attend the Brainerd Public Schools’ elementary and early childhood building dedications and ribbon cutting ceremonies! You have supported our district from the beginning and we look forward to celebrating educational opportunities, innovation, and successes in the gymnasiums of:
- Lowell Elementary — 9 a.m. Monday, April 25, 704 3rd Ave. NE, Brainerd
- Nisswa Elementary — 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 3, 5533 Lakers Lane, Nisswa
- Harrison Elementary — 9 a.m. Thursday, May 5, 1515 Oak Street, Brainerd
- Riverside Elementary — 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 10, 220 NW 3rd St., Brainerd
- Baxter Elementary, 9 a.m. Thursday, May 12, 12191 Jasperwood Drive, Baxter
- Garfield Elementary — 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 17, 1120 10th Ave. NE, Brainerd
- Warrior Early Learning Center — 9 a.m. Friday, May 20, 5546 Fairview Road N., Baxter
We are also excited to have your attendance as we dedicate the new Brainerd High School Aquatic Center’s incredible eight-lane swimming pool and diving facility. The Brainerd High School senior swimming and diving team members will make a “big splash” as they “jump in” to the Warrior Blue water. Please plan to attend the BHS Aquatic Center’s Dedication and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of the BHS Aquatic Center 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 4, at 702 S. 5th St., Brainerd. Please arrive at the BHS main entrance where signage will guide you to the pool area.
At these historic celebrations, let’s adorn our buildings with school pride by wearing a sea of blue/white/gray warrior wear. Please extend this invitation to your family, friends, and professional colleagues. Thank you for your unending dedication to the highest quality educational experiences possible. Your commitment to our students, staff, and district is unwavering and genuinely appreciated. Together, we are Warrior Strong!