The good old days
A return to the "good old days." Ten Reasons to vote for Dale Lueck on Nov. 4. From reading the many mailers and his website, it my conclusion that he intends to:...
A return to the "good old days." Ten Reasons to vote for Dale Lueck on Nov. 4. From reading the many mailers and his website, it my conclusion that he intends to:
• Force the schools to run on a deficit of $35 million, as in the previous Republican government;
• Eliminate health care for thousands of Minnesotans;
• Pass tax breaks for big corporations and wealthy Minnesotans;
• Ignore environmental concerns to promote oil pipelines, irresponsible mining and logging operations;
• Deny expanded civil rights to many Minnesotans;
• Eliminate property tax relief to Minnesotans;
• Return Minnesota to the sorry state of governmental shutdowns and budget deficits of the Pawlenty Republican administration;
• Make Minnesota similar to Wisconsin under Scott Walker;
• Promote "right to work" legislation in order to eliminate unions in Minnesota;
• Oppose raising the state's minimum wage, leaving many Minnesotans to struggle in poverty.
If you do not like Dale Lueck's above ideas, re-elect Joe Radinovich to the Minnesota state Legislature in District 10B. He will fight for what is right for all Minnesotans, not just the privileged few.
Linda Susan-Alt Kittler
Lakeside Township, Aitkin County